Dynamic, highly commercial, rapidly expanding, market leading, providing a very worthwhile and humanitarian service
Our client is a VC backed international operations company with a unique blend of highly professional, profit focused capability and the additional reward of being able to make a valuable humanitarian contribution on the World stage.
Due to their ongoing growth, they seek to appoint a capable, diligent and commercially savvy Management Accountant to their dynamic and close-knit team. The nature of their work is highly project focused and would see the successful candidate working closely with operations from the earliest tendering/planning/pricing stages though the entire lifecycle to conclusion and breakdown.
Responsible for the financial aspects of project control working in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site Project Teams
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts to strict deadlines, including supporting analysis and investigation into variances, as well as consolidation into Head Office reporting pack.
- Reconciliation of key Balance Sheet accounts.
- Liaising with operational staff to maintain up to date sales forecasts and margin analysis.
- Reporting of project performance including Actual and Forecast vs Budget, with ongoing analysis of the progress of key projects, variance analysis, forecasting, and planning.
- Creation, maintenance and evolution of control spreadsheets and reconciliations to support operational project analysis.
- Preparation of business cases to support exceptional expenditure (e.g. CAPEX)
- Work closely with department leaders to produce an annual budget and monitor throughout the year to highlight variances.
- Prepare and maintain accurate cashflow forecasting.
- Preparation of reconciliations and schedules at the year end in preparation for the audit process.
- Monthly and Annual reporting to include year end and audit support.
- Providing Financial Support as part of a team in the creation of project bids and tenders, including the production of project budgets and forecasts, confirming financial accuracy, production of project cashflow forecasting, adherence to local taxation and regulatory matters, where necessary, and providing financial scenario planning.
- Continuous development and improvements on the financial processes in order to support all above activities.
- Ad hoc tasks to support Finance and Operations.
This is a business with momentum. They support and develop their staff and have created a great atmosphere in which the right person will develop their responsibility, skill sets and career.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online for immediate consideration.