Operations Supply Planner (maternity cover)
Operations Supply Planner - 6 month contract (maternity cover)
Salary: Up to £39,000 + benefits + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving, entrepreneurial division of a global FMCG employer of choice, looking for a talented supply planner. This role is initially on a 6-month maternity contract after which there is a strong possibility of being extended or made permanent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking the medium-term forecast from key account managers and distributors, creating production forecasts and placing orders for finished goods to maintain supply of the current SKU portfolio whilst supporting new product launches. This will include co-ordination of transport, and import and export documentation if required.
- Work with Supply chain Manager/Key Account manager to create a forecast and production plan to be used to procure raw materials and packaging
- Managing the SAP transactions for all stock movements, ensuring SAP accurately reflects actual stock levels. i.e. raising purchase orders, creating goods receipts, raising invoices & credits to manage stock movements. The job holder is responsible for ensuring SAP stock listings reflect the correct quantity and value of stock.
- Tracking and reporting service levels from all co-manufacturers, enabling trends to be identified and issues picked up and reviews where applicable
- Communicating with co-manufacturers to inform them of any changes to production schedules or changes in demand. Ensuring any other stakeholders are informed of these changes and implications.
- Arranging transports for finished goods deliveries, ensuring procurement through to pay.
- Problem solving to ensure all demand can be met or shortages of supply escalated as appropriate
- Ensure all financial transactions & accruals are made in a timely manner following the period end process
- Ensure all SAP transactions are done in a timely manner to allow smooth Period ends.
- Supply Comanufacturers with a 12 week rolling forecast.
- Active contribution to the weekly NPD project meetings relevant to product categories
- Internal coordination of multi-category sales orders to ensure stock is available across a number of different categories from different comanufacturers in time to export.
- Coordination of export documentation enabling multi-market sales
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further their career. If you are interested and have a proven track record of success, we would like to hear from you. Please call Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply now, with your CV, on-line.