Our client is a well established, dynamic and highly profitable supplier of technology products and services to an impressive, international, customer base.
Due to growth, they now seek to appoint a new position of Project Controller - the role will be varied and will suit someone who like to be busy, is able to multi task and who takes a pro-active approach to work. The role supports a team of Project Managers in monitoring and managing the day to day activity, and ensuring timelines are met and excellence is achieved in service to the customer. Full training will be given and, if you seek to become a Project Manager, in time, this would be an ideal role for you.
- Supporting the Project Managers in the management of their projects specifically with renewals linked to dates, pricing tables and associated equipment management related to loans, trials and demonstrations.
- Liaison with external customers.
- Engagement with suppliers to maintain up to date product pricing and quotations.
- Developing key relationships internally and externally to ensure projects are delivered within agreed time lines
- Supporting other functions; Business Support, Operations, Marketing and Comms, Operations within the business
- Assisting in the setting up of demonstrations of capability.
- Drafting of reports and meeting agendas and minutes as required
- Coordinate and arrange meeting and project materials for distribution as necessary.
- Customer site visits representing the PM as needed.
Qualifications and Expectations for Role
- Strong interpersonal (written and oral) communication abilities
- Must be willing to work in a team and in an office environment.
- Some travel within UK may be required.
- Proactive and able to anticipate with a methodical approach to problem and issue solving.
- This is an office-based role, based in Hereford.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now, with your CV, for immediate consideration.