Project Engineeer (Automation)
(Process Automation Solutions)
Location: Malvern, UK
£25,000 to £35,000 + benefits
Our client is a well-established leader in their field and with a track record of continued profitable growth and a Global footprint. They are a developer and manufacturer of highly technical and complex equipment for use by their scientific, Worldwide customer base.
In this role you will be part of a team focussed on the design and development of Process Automation Solutions for a Global customer base of large, industrial Manufacturers. The role embraces problem solving, utilising Project Management, Design of Mechanical & Electrical solutions, and hands-on testing of products.
What are your responsibilities?
- Mechanical and Electrical Design of customer specific process interfaces and hardware to meet project requirements.
- Project management support of commercial engineering projects.
- Ensure project requirements are achieved while meeting all necessary safety, compliance and technical standards. Fostering innovative design in the creative phases of projects and profession discipline in the detailed realisation of solutions.
- Providing engineering support for assigned projects which may involve the compilation of specifications, reports, project documentation, technical files, validation documents, etc.
- Maintaining comprehensive project records and completing project documentation records as necessary.
- Working with the operations team to support the order entry, scheduling, procurement, and manufacture of systems to ensure required delivery, cost and quality requirements are met.
- Produce P&IDs and System connection overviews when required
- Support the preparation and delivery of relevant technical training for product portfolio to internal staff and customers.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the engineering tools, procedures, facilities and the product portfolio.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D design work in CAD and have a solid appreciation of drawing issue control, generation of Bills of Materials and good engineering control documentation.
- Support with the system testing before and during FATs.
When you join?
- Your career will take off with a comprehensive induction programme. We then continue to support and develop their employees by improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external training.
- They value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of their work processes.
This is an employer of choice, growing and at the forefront of their market - if you may be interested in this opportunity, apply now with your CV for immediate consideration.