Sensory & Consumer Scientist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and evolving section of a global FMCG employer of choice, looking for a talented sensory scientist to play a key role in the execution and delivery of projects by using their technical expertise to identify appropriate sensory methods, manage the sensory panel and translate data into actionable results.
- Manage, lead, recruit and train the sensory panel, ensuring reliable results through regular assessment of panellists and fostering environment of continuous improvement by conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Thorough understanding of Compusense system to enable Sensory tests, data collection and data transfer from Compusense into statistical program for analysis and report collation.
- Understanding of statistical methods used in analysing Sensory and consumer data for report generation. To report results in a consistent and effective way.
- Identify and recommend appropriate Sensory testing methodologies (Difference, Discrimination and Affective testing) based on internal customer needs and project objectives.
- Proactively support sensory colleagues on research approach and recommendations to ensure alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the sensory laboratory to ensure GMPs are followed, assist in the identification of project related attribute references and ensure adherence to testing protocols and quality practices.
- Ensure all products and references are available for day to day running of the external sensory panel including scheduling and project management.
- Fosters continuous improvement environment through the identification and improvement recommendations on testing protocols, ways of working and day to day activities.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further their career. If you are interested and have a proven track record of success, we would like to hear from you. Please call Camilla Clark at Rockfield Specialist Recruitment or apply now, with your CV, on-line.